Today technology has made a foray into every aspect of human life and added a new dimension to his world, an infinite number of devices have been invented which are connected with the internet. Most of the work is possible via these devices. As we know that our surroundings are filled with two types of people good or bad. If the masters become wrongdoers, now we have to think of protecting our devices so that the wrongdoers can be at bay. In order to protect devices, a number of antiviruses have been rolled out on the market, but Norton is one of the most renowned antiviruses that are enabled with advanced features. The best part of Norton security software is that it can transfer Norton security from one device to another with ease.
Access to Norton's security software does not seem to be a herculean task, you just need to surf the official website of Norton, and download it from there. Norton is enabled with the latest features including a password manager, VPN, firewall, file shredder, file scanner, and many more, which make it stand out and gives an edge over its competitors. www.Norton.Com/Setup offers an opportunity to its users to select the plan according to their needs, and one of the leading plans of the Norton is its
Lifelock Identity Protection is known as a one-stop solution to fulfill the users’ privacy and security needs. Norton antivirus provides invincible security to any device including mobile phone, computer, tablet, and so on, and it. In order to give security to the other devices, the Norton subscription license of the device is transferred to another device as well.
Step To Transfer Norton Security To Another Device
Norton security software can be transferred from one device to another because Norton device allows a certain number of devices to use the same antivirus. In case of crossing the limits of devices, you can transfer Norton security license from any one of the current devices to the new device for which you want security. In order to transfer Norton security license, Norton, to a new device, the following steps will help.
• At first, you need to surf the official website of Norton, and move to sign into your Norton account by way of providing your credentials such as your email address and password.
• After that, you must navigate the device security page, and find a device that you don’t want to protect using Norton antivirus anymore.
• The devices which are protected by Norton antivirus security software must need to show green status over it. If you want to remove the license of the device which has some other color over it like orange, grey, red, you will not be allowed to transfer norton security its license.
• At the bottom of the screen, you will find the three dots icon, click on it.
• After that you will access to the menu and click on “manage license” thereafter, you can make next move.
• During the next step, you will click on “Remove Norton”, and then hit on the “next” button in order to confirm removing Norton.
• If dialog box appears, tap on “yes” to save changes.
• After that, you can tap on the “install now” choice in order to transfer your license.
• Soon, this process will guide you to the “install on new device” page, and you will have two options to select of one of the following.
Download: You will require installing the Norton on the current device which you are using.
Send link: After that, you must transfer norton security service to a new device.
• As you finish your selection, click on “Next”.
• In order to complete the process of transfer norton security service, now follow the onscreen instructions.
The above-given steps will help you to transfer Norton security service to another device. If despite going through this post, you find it hard to transfer Norton security services from one device to a new device, you can get the service of experts who are available around the clock.