Norton antivirus software has been one of the most sophisticated antivirus providing companies in this scenario. It has all sorts of cutting-edge technologies which gives it an edge over its competitors. Perhaps, it has been one of the best antivirus software to stand against cyber threat. In this article, cloud back is going to be covered. The demand of cloud backup come into existence when one opts to save his all data and information in binary form. As every option has its own vulnerabilities and limitation than your all important data comes at risk from cyber attacks and various other harms.
Computer and all sorts gadget can be breached and damaged due to many reasons, so the data present in your system cannot be retrieved if cloud backup is not there. Norton antivirus software comes with cloud backup with storage capacity which varies from plan to plan. Now, there is no need to worry about your data weather your computer or devices are broken or under attack of ransom-ware, hard drive not working in a proper way ,because data is secured on its remote servers which is referred as the cloud back up.
What is Norton’s Cloud Backup?
Cloud backup, the one of the most important features of Norton antivirus software to save and protect your files and data that is available in computer, devices, even if all these gadget are under threat of ransom-ware, or broken and damaged. All saved data will be available in the remote servers at Norton.Com/Setup which are known as cloud backup. These servers have been designed to be highly available round the clock thus making it easier to access your data from multiple devices at the same time.
Many Modes of Losing Data
- Once in a blue moon, users make a mistake while operating system, unknowingly clicks on wrong button or link, thus you can miss your important folder, file, and many more within a snap of fingers.
- Being a device, to have technical glitch is bound to appear in your gadgets or computers, and sometimes hard drive might fail to work.
- Due to natural disaster, it is very easy to lose your data.
- Cyber criminals are all set to hold your data via ransom-ware, in order to retrieve your data; you have to pay bucks to cyber criminals.
- Cyber criminals are expert to have access to your computer with malware that can do a lot of damage.
Norton antivirus software with cloud backup offers a strongly protected backup to your all important information which is extremely vulnerable to getting lost. This cloud backup is really a perfect solution to this technical disaster. If something goes wrong with your computer or gadgets, date saved on cloud servers can be accessed anytime from anywhere thus it will be great help.