Norton antivirus is one of the leading antivirus software which comes with all latest features that can keep prying eyes out of the computers and other sorts of devices. It keeps an eye on inbound and outbound information of your device without being compromised. Norton Installation Problem is a small issue but it does not let your online data revealed to the hackers, cybercriminals. If you don’t like to be sitting duck, you must use these sorts of antivirus software which works as a mask against viruses, malware, spyware, and ransom-ware and so on.
Despite having all these features, it also comes with many issues; one of the most common issues which are faced by its users is the Norton Installation Problem on window 10. It does not need any kind of technical skills to Install Norton Setup on window 10, just users must be aware of the basic knowledge of computers; it is enough to encounter this issue. For the purpose of installing the Norton antivirus on windows 10, there are a few easy steps that need to be followed by the users which are explained below.
On the whole, if anyone finds it hard to Install Norton Antivirus software on window 10, there is no need to bother about it, our experts are available to take care of your Norton Installation Problem with the utmost patience and precision; moreover, they give their best to resolve your issue.
Steps To Fix Norton Installation Problem on Window 10
- Open Norton.Com/Setup and sign in your Norton account.
- Fill all your required information in the given fields like your email address and password for Norton, subsequently click sign in.
- If you are not having a Norton account, click create a new account and then complete the sign-up process.
- Sign-up process is finished; you will be in the Get Started Window and click Download Norton.
- In order to install a new product which is not registered to your Norton account, go to click Enter a New Product Key.
- Click Agree & Download option.
- Once the downloading process is finished, the User Account Control Window Appears, and then click Continue.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, Norton is installed and activated.
Norton installation problem on window 10 is not a new issue. Such kind of issue is faced by tech-users very often. The steps which have been prescribed above will help you encounter this problem easily. Still if you are not able to fix this issue, do not worry, Norton has a dedicated customer service department that will come for your rescue.