Norton antivirus software is one of the leading companies that come up with all the latest technology. Due to its amazing features, millions of people have become its users. All the inventions of science are not flawless and same is the case with Norton antivirus. One of the common errors is Norton Error 3038 which appears now and then. With the help of this article, this problem can be resolved within couple of minutes.
How To Find Norton Error 3038
- This error is displayed on the screen of your devices.
- On giving input using keyword and mouse your device might get slower.
- Your PC stops working for a few seconds.
- While running program, your windows usually crashes.
Top Reasons Behind This Error
- Due to corrupt download from Norton.Com/Setup and incomplete installation of Norton web security leads to this error.
- A window is corrupted by malware and virus in this situation this error is displayed.
- By mistake, if a web security related files are deleted, this error can appear.
- Norton Error 3038 may be created by a spread of things, which is also known as a run time error. Therefore, it has become necessary to troubleshoot this issue as quick as possible.
The following steps can help you resolve Norton Error 3038. These steps are very easy to follow for the users.
How To Fix Norton Error 3038
If you are not a computer professional, you are not supposed to edit the windows manually to overcome Norton Antivirus Error 3038. In case you make any mistake while editing it can surely damage your operating system. Even one wrong comma can stop your computer from booting completely. If you would like to repair your window manually, you need to go through these steps.
PC Disinfected With Malware
Computer should be scanned to keep malware away. Malware can harm, delete run time error such as Norton 360 error 3038 –related files. Therefore, your computer needs to be scanned properly.
Junk Material Removal
All the junk files of your computer should be removed with the help of Disk clean up. If junk fills are not cleaned, it may affect your Norton web security that can reduce the speed of your computer and can be a cause of Norton Error 3038. Thus make sure you remove all the junk files from your computer using a good disk clean up utility.
If driver is not updated that may cause this error. So, for the purpose of keeping this error at bay, latest driver of your computer must be updated.
- Go to uninstall and reinstall the Norton security program connected to a 3038 error.
- Use window system file checker sfc/scannnow.
- Install all latest versions of windows.
- Utilize a clean installation of windows.
Norton Error 3038 is bound to come in your PC. But with the help of above-given steps, this issue can be fixed with ease. There is nothing to be worried if this error appears on your computer, it can be handled within few minutes.