Norton antivirus software is one of the most sought after antivirus on the market in the present scenario. No other antivirus is as sophisticated as Norton antivirus software. It comes with all sorts of cutting edge technology that can provide unreachable security on your device and can protect your data. It creates a virtual wall between your device and wrongdoers who are experts and equipped with all contemporary know-how. Despite having all state of the art technology, it carries some of the drawbacks. Norton Error 3035 is one of the most common errors, which is experienced by its users every now and then.
What is Norton Error 3035
- The input which you give with the help of your key boards and mouse to your device, the window of your system does not respond in expected manner.
- Once in a while your device starts freezing.
- Norton error 3035, 6 can crash program window with ease.
- More often than not, your gadget gets crashed with error 3035, 6 while running the same program.
Major Causes of This Error
- Inappropriate installation of Norton Internet Security Software i.e. corrupts installation of software.
- Malware or virus corrupted windows system or Norton internet security files.
- Deletion of Norton internet security files unknowingly.
- Corruption in Windows registry settings.
Norton Error 3035, 6 can be created due to many reasons, so, it has been necessary to troubleshoot all of the possible reasons. For the purpose of resolving this issue, easy steps are given below which can help you to fix this issue without making a tough effort.
Steps To Fix Norton Error 3035 Easily
- Uninstall the Norton family from your PC, and then run the Norton Remove and reinstall tool.
- In the next step, tech users need to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from www.Norton.Com/Setup on your device, and save the downloaded file on the widow computer.
- Press Ctrl + J key for opening the download windows.
- User has to double-click on the icon of NRnR.
- Before tapping on “Agree” button, users must go through the license agreement.
- There will be an “Advanced” option on the screen, tap on it and then click the “Remove” only option.
- Thereafter, users must click on the “Remove” tab, and then click the “Restart Now” button.
- As soon as users tap on the “Restart Now”, PC or device may restart and after that, you must follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the Norton antivirus software program.
In order to overcome Norton error 3035 6, users must read this article step by step that will help you. If still you find a problem to execute the above given steps, you can coordinate our technicians around the clock who are well-versed in their respective work.